CanLaw Bankruptcy Answers
Rated: 5 / 5 based on 6 customer reviews
You have several alternatives to bankruptcy to consider
Product description: Consider Consumer Proposal Debt Consolidation Debt Settlement Debt Management Program You can negotiate a better creditor payment plan and avoid bankruptcy
CanLaw Can Help
Do You See Yourself in These Warning Signs of Debt or Financial Problems?
YOU ALREADY KNOW YOU NEED FINANCIAL HELP
- Monthly payments to creditors exceed 20% of your take home pay (not including your rent or mortgage).
- Using your savings to pay for daily expenses.
- Not having any savings at all
- Not knowing how much you owe.
- Arguing with your family members over unpaid bills or money problems.
- Are you always worried about money
- Behind on your credit card or loan payments
- Creditors and collectors calling with payment demands
- Using your credit cards to pay bills
- Afraid to open your mail or answer your phone
- Creditors constantly hounding and harassing you for payment, threaten legal action, or hire a collection agency
- Are there threats of or actual court action against you?
- Creditors' lawsuits, repossessions or judgments against you
DEAL WITH IT TODAY!
YOU WILL BE FAR BETTER OFF ONCE YOU FACE IT.