The National Association of Realtors has a number of FREE calculators online that gives potential home buyers the chance to calculate all of their down payment, mortgage and renovation options.
Buying or Renovating Real Estate?
Be sure and consider buying Title Insurance on any purchase
Here's how it can help you!
This particular service is American, but the math is still the same here.
- Calculates how much house a family can afford.
- Tells how much income is needed to buy a home at any given price.
- Tells how much mortgage can be purchased for the cost of rent.
- Adjusts mortgage payments to suit different amortization periods.
- Figures in all the expenses of closing.
- Simulates all options for mortgage renewal.
- Shows home owners how large a renovation loan they can afford.
- Spells out the implications of all financing and amortization possibilities.
Check out the track record of New Home Builders, In Ontario. Call 1-877-982-7466 to get a reference and a report on a builders customer service record.
Tarion Warranty Corporation is the new name for the Ontario New Home Warranty Program.
Tarion Warranty Corporation is responsible for administering the Ontario New Home Warranties Plan Act, which outlines the warranty protection that new home and condominium builders must provide, by law, to their customers.
Statutory Warranty Coverage:
New home buyers benefit from deposit
protection, as well as protection against
delayed closings or occupancies without
proper written notice.
New homeowners are also protected
against defects in work and materials, major
structural defects, and, in some
cases, unauthorized substitutions.