CanLaw Legal Separation Kit
Product description: This legal separation agreement is all you need to do your own Canadian Separation Agreement valid every where in Canada
5 / 5 based on 332 customer reviews
How to make your Legal, Binding Separation Agreement
All Legal Forms Current As Of
Save Thousands in Legal Costs
All you need to prepare your own legally binding separation before divorce.
No Lawyer Needed. Do it yourselves.
Separation Agreements are formal, legal documents setting out final or temporary (interim) agreement by the parties as to all legal issues arising from their separation, including:
- Arrangements relating to children,
- Financial support,
- Settlement of the spouses' property claims, and
- Possession of the parties' matrimonial home
- It can also include any other terms or conditions you wish to add.
YOUR KIDS ARE LISTENING
AND KNOW YOU ARE SEPARATING.
YOU NEED TO ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS NOW
- Who gets custody of the kids?
- What access will there be? Where? When?
- Where do the kids go to school?
- Church? Summer camp?
- Who pays how much support to whom?
- How do you share the family assets?
- Who pays the family debts?
- What do you do about pension rights?
- Who gets the credit card bills?
- Who gets the house?
- Who takes the family pets?
- and a thousand other things to decide
Work With Your Spouse to Make Your Own Certified Separation Agreement
CERTIFIED CANADIAN LEGAL FORMS FOR OVER 21 YEARS
CanLaw is Canada's #1 provider of legal Wills, Power of Attorney & Living Wills, Separation Agreements, Pardons, US Waivers, Living Wills, Travel Consent agreements