CanLaw Lawyer Referral Services Emmigrating to Canada?

Let CanLaw Help Get You Approved

Report Immigration Marriage Fraud. Deport the women who marry men just to get into Canada
and then leave their victim/"husband". There are thousands of them.

MARRIAGE FRAUD: The Government of Canada has put in place a bar on sponsorship in an ongoing effort to deter people from using a marriage of convenience to come to Canada, Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism Minister Jason Kenney announced

Regulatory changes now in force mean sponsored spouses or partners will have to wait five years from the day they are granted permanent residence status in Canada to sponsor a new spouse or partner.

Until now, a sponsored spouse or partner arriving in Canada as a permanent resident could leave their sponsor and sponsor another spouse or partner themselves, while their original sponsor was still financially responsible for them for up to three years.

The UN has consistently voted Canada as the number one country in the world in which to live, work and raise your family. We welcome immigrants from everywhere.

Our legal experts will professionally and properly fill out your application forms and expedite the process for you.

Remember, immigration to Canada is limited. You need professional legal help to maximize your chances of success.

FIRST: Click here Click here to choose the occupation job name and number which applies to you

SECOND: Click here Click here to obtain proper legal help to see if you qualify to come to Canada.

    Canada has recently tightened up its immigration requirements.

  • Candidates are awarded points based on their education, work experience, age, knowledge of English and or French, and the qualifications of the spouse if there is one.

  • Generally you will need a University degree

  • proof of 4 or more years work experience in your field

  • to be fluent in English or French

  • have an immediate relative in Canada

  • and an offer of employment.
Work permits are available to residents and citizens of countries other than Canada who desire to temporarily reside and work in Canada.

Family Class Sponsorship A Canadian citizen or resident is able to sponsor a spouse, common-law or conjugal partner, dependent children or any other eligible relative for permanent resident status in Canada. Two different processes exist, one for sponsoring a spouse, conjugal or common-law partner, or dependent children, and one for any other eligible relative

Parent and Grant Parent Super Visa The Parent and Grant Parent Super Visa is available to parents and grandparents of Canadian citizens or permanent residents of Canada. This visa can be valid for up to ten years, and allows a visa holder to stay in Canada for visits of up to two years in duration at a time, without the need to renew the visa. Holders of the Super Visa enjoy the benefit of multiple entries to Canada as long as the visa remains valid.

Study Permits for Canada Individuals who wish to study in Canada may apply for a Study Permit, which permits them to enter and remain in Canada for the purposes of primary, secondary or post-secondary study.

Study Permits for Canada Individuals who wish to study in Canada may apply for a Study Permit, which permits them to enter and remain in Canada for the purposes of primary, secondary or post-secondary study.

  • Provincial Nomination:

    Most provinces in Canada have an agreement with the Government of Canada that allows them to play a more direct role in selecting immigrants who wish to settle in that province. If you wish to immigrate to one of Canada's provinces as a Provincial Nominee, you must first apply to the province where you wish to settle. The province will consider your application based on their immigration needs and your genuine intention to settle there.

    Before applying to immigrate to Canada, Provincial Nominees must complete the provincial nomination process

  • Quebec-Selected Immigration:

    The Quebec government and the Government of Canada have an agreement that allows Quebec to select immigrants who best meet its immigration needs. Under the Canada-Quebec Accord on Immigration, Quebec is able to establish its own immigration requirements and select immigrants who will adapt well to living in Quebec.

    To come to Canada as a Quebec Skilled Worker, you must first apply to the Quebec government for a Certificat de selection du Québec.


If you wish to immigrate to Canada, there are four categories under which you may apply:

  1. Skilled Worker Class Immigration: Skilled workers are people whose education and work experience will help them find work and make a home for themselves as permanent residents in Canada

  2. Business Class Immigration: Business immigrants are people who can invest in, or start businesses in Canada and are expected to support the development of a strong and prosperous Canadian economy. The Business Immigration Programs seek to attract people experienced in business to Canada.

    Business immigrants are selected based on their ability to become economically established in Canada.

      There are three classes of business immigrants:

    • Investors

      The Immigrant Investor Program seeks to attract experienced persons and capital to Canada. Investors must demonstrate business experience, a minimum net worth of CDN $800,000 and make an investment of CDN $400,000.

    • Entrepreneurs

      The Entrepreneur Program seeks to attract experienced persons that will own and actively manage businesses in Canada that will contribute to the economy and create jobs. Entrepreneurs must demonstrate business experience, a minimum net worth of CDN $ 300,000 and are subject to conditions upon arrival in Canada.

    • Self-employed persons

      Self-employed persons must have the intention and ability to create their own employment. They are expected to contribute to the cultural or athletic life of Canada. They may create their own employment by purchasing and managing a farm in Canada.

  • Family Class Immigration:

    Canadian citizens and permanent residents living in Canada, 18 years of age or older, may sponsor close relatives or family members who want to become permanent residents of Canada. Sponsors must promise to support the relative or family member and accompanying family members for a period of three to 10 years to help them settle in Canada.

  • International Adoption:

    Canadian law allows you to adopt a child from another country if you are a Canadian citizen or permanent resident. To bring your adoptive child to Canada, you must sponsor the child for immigration. You can start sponsoring a child as soon as you decide to adopt or you can wait until after you have found a child and have started the adoption process.


    CanLaw is the hands down number one, most visited, most popular and most useful consumer Canadian legal web site on the Internet.