Quebec Notaries are trained. qualified lawyers
Put Your Ad Here
QUEBEC NOTARIES ARE VERY DIFFERENT from Notaries Public in the Rest of Canada
A Quebec Notary is a Trained Qualified Lawyer Who Does Everything But Plead in Court
Find Quebec Notaries Here
A Notary in Quebec is very different from Notaries in the rest of North America.
A Quebec Notary is a trained Lawyer who specializes in Wills, Real Estates and Marriage Contracts.
A Quebec Notary is a trained Lawyer who does everything but plead in Court.
Quebec notaries have a much wider range of services than notaries elsewhere in Canada.
They may advise clients on legal matters, represent clients before tribunals and administration boards and draw up legal documents such as contracts and wills.
Quebec notaries are employed by federal, provincial and municipal governments and various business establishments or they may be self-employed.
Quebec Notaries Have These Qualifications
- Two to three years of undergraduate studies or, in Quebec, completion of college program
- A bachelor's degree from a recognized law school
- A one-year course in notarial practice from a recognized faculty of law or a Diploma of Notarial Law (D.D.N.)
- Successful completion of the final examination set by the Chamber of Notaries.
- Registration with the Chamber of Notaries is required.
- In Quebec, membership in the professional corporation for notaries is mandatory.
- Quebec notaries may specialize in a particular area of law through experience.
CanLaw's directories are up-dated on a daily basis to assure you of the most accurate and up-to-date listings available anywhere in Canada.
Find Canadian Lawyers on CanLaw. CanLaw Inc is a free referral service and lawyer directory for individuals and business looking for lawyers and legal help anywhere in Canada