Are you looking for Canadian NUANS Agents to do a corporate name search for you anywhere in Canada?
Look no further. CanLaw has NUANS Agents where ever you need them.
What is a NUANS Agent?
- A NUANS Agent is a company which can conduct a name search of your proposed corporate name.
Why Use a NUANS Agent?
A NUANS Agent can efficiently and legally search the NUANS database of registered names and provide the proof of a search demanded by the provinces or federal government in order to incorporate under your chosen company name. NUANS agents will provide you with the proper legal documents verifying your search and establishing that your name choice is available for your use.
What does it cost?
Generally, NUANS Agents charge a flat rate for each search. Their fees are posted on their web sites.
What Types of NUANSŪ Reports are Available?
- The following NUANS reports are available
- Federal Corporate Name report plus trade-mark report
- Ontario Corporate Name report plus trade-mark report
- Alberta Business Name report plus trade-mark report
- British Columbia Corporate Name inquiry report
- Prince Edward Island report plus trade-mark report
- New Brunswick report plus trade-mark report
- Nova Scotia report plus trade-mark report
- Federal trade-mark report
- Federal trade-mark report plus Federal Corporate Name report
- Public Extended trade-mark report
- Public Extended trade-mark report (long version)
- Trade Name Report
- Trade Name report (long version)
CanLaw Has NUANS Agents Across Canada
CanLaw's directories are up-dated on a daily basis to assure you
of the most accurate and up-to-date listings available anywhere in Canada. Canadian Incorporation Services
Last Updated: CanLaw Inc.
Find Canadian Lawyers on CanLaw. CanLaw Inc is a free referral service and lawyer directory for individuals and business looking for lawyers and legal help anywhere in Canada