Justice is concerned only with enforcing the law and has little to do with the average person's concept of fairness.
- If you may have a legal problem, but aren't sure . . . Ask CanLaw
- If you need legal advice but don't know where to look . . . Ask CanLaw
- If you need a lawyer, but don't know one . . . Ask CanLaw
- CanLaw's Lawyer Referral Service will help you.
- This service is available to anyone. It is designed to encourage you to seek legal advice early, before your problems become complicated and expensive.
- Ask CanLaw. We take the worry out of looking for a lawyer.
Seeking legal help? Protect yourself.
Ask CanLaw for a Reference
Before You Retain a Lawyer
"The most effective way to silence our guilty conscience is to convince ourselves and others that those we have sinned against are indeed depraved creatures, deserving every punishment, even extermination.
We cannot pity those we have wronged, nor can we be indifferent toward them. We must hate and persecute them or else leave the door open to self-contempt." -- Eric Hoffer
CanLaw is a far better lawyer referral service
than Law Society Referral Services.
Use this free CanLaw lawyer referral service and lawyers will contact you
If you think that "Justice" has anything to do with right and wrong or fairness, you are sadly mistaken.
This is not legal advice, it is information
Find criminal lawyers, family law lawyers, custody divorce lawyers, real estate lawyers, wills and estates lawyers,