DEAL WITH IT TODAY!
YOU WILL BE FAR BETTER OFF ONCE YOU FACE IT.
Do You See Yourself in These Warning Signs of Debt or Financial Problems?
- Your wages have been garnisheed
- Loans or Credit Refused
- Gambling Losses
- Are you struggling to meet your rent or mortgage or car payments?
- Are you making minimum monthly payments on your debts?
- Are you borrowing money from family or friends to survive from one payday to the next?
- You continually go over your credit limit
- Your credit cards are used as a necessity rather than a convenience
- Bounced cheques
- You use pay cheque cashing companies frequently
- Are you always in overdraft?
- You pay only interest or service charges monthly, resulting in no reduction of your outstanding debt
- Utility companies have cut off service due to unpaid bills
- Monthly payments to creditors exceed 20% of your take home pay (not including your rent or mortgage).
- Using your savings to pay for daily expenses.
- Not having any savings at all
- Not knowing how much you owe.
- Arguing with your family members over unpaid bills or money problems.
- Are you always worried about money
- Behind on your credit card or loan payments
- Creditors and collectors calling with payment demands
- Using your credit cards to pay bills
- Afraid to open your mail or answer your phone
- Creditors constantly hounding and harassing you for payment, threaten legal action, or hire a collection agency
- Are there threats of or actual court action against you?
- Creditors' lawsuits, repossessions or judgments against you