Articles should be informative, educational, and analytical and should include practical information that can be readily applied by readers.The articles should not promote any individual product, service or company.
- You MUST indemnify CanLaw against any actions arising from publishing your article
- No charge to publish your article
- Your article must be your original work
- Your audience is the layman so please use appropriate terminology.
- Publish your Article on Canada's #1 Lawyer Referral Service & Legal Information Website.
- Submit brief bio with your article including picture if you wish. No nudes though
- No PDF documents
- All articles must be formatted in html
- Write short, succinct text. People don't like to read on websites.
- Edit, Rewrite and Rewrite again.....keep it simple and straightforward
- Do not qualify everything to death.
- Use Point form
- Use Numbered lists
- Use Subheadings
- Use Short paragraphs
The Benefits for You:
- Writing and distributing free articles on the Internet will be one of the best promotional decisions you'll ever make.
- It will provide you with free publicity
- If your articles are good, you'll become a trusted professional in your area of expertise.
- Your article will have the potential to be viewed by millions of Internet users.
CanLaw Visitors Are Looking for Lawyers and Legal Information
- Your article on a given subject will position you as an expert in that area, right when people are shopping for your kind of services.
You will get full credit for your article
- Exposure on CanLaw.com which is currently getting about 1,000,000 I MILLION hits/month on all pages ;
- Potential new business.
Author agrees to indemnify, defend and hold harmless The Site, its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, suppliers and any third party information providers to the Site from and against all claims, losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys' fees, resulting from any violation of this Agreement (including negligent or wrongful conduct) by Author or any other person accessing the Site.
By submitting any Content to the Site, Author represents that Author has full rights to send us the Content and that sending us the Content for publication on the Site will not violate or infringe the rights of any third person or party, including but not limited to, rights in copyrights, patents, trademarks, service marks, trade secrets or other proprietary rights. Author also represents and understands that Author will not receive any form of compensation from the Site for the Content Author is submitting. Author further understands that submission of any Content to the Site does not in any way guarantee the Content will be published or appear on the Site. The Site reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to restrict, suspend, or terminate the Site at any time, for any reason without prior notice or liability. The Site may change, suspend, or discontinue all or any aspect of The Site at any time.